Mass Off-Road Registration

Good news! For those who ride in Massachusetts and still need to get their off-road sticker, it just got easier. If you’ve already got a bike plated in Massachusetts, you no longer have to go to the Department of Revenue Office to get an ST-6 form. Your street registration is now evidence that you paid sales tax per a recent regulation change. So you only have to make one trip to one of the specified Registry offices to get your off-road MA registration.

If you don’t have a bike plated in Massachusetts, you still have to follow the old process.

For more information visit the Mass. Energy and Environmental Affairs website.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone