2017 Snow Run Postponed Until Further Notice

Update from the Trail Boss:

After looking at the forecast, we have decided to postpone until sometime later this year. Temps are forecasted to be in the low 50’s for the 19th. There is still over a foot on the ground and more in the higher elevations.

We are just as bummed as the rest of you. Ground conditions would not be favorable for our land owners. Not only would it be difficult to get through but the trails would get beat up. Thinking of our land owners we felt best to postpone.

Stay tuned for further updates as we plan for a new date.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone